For select titles in its course catalog, Michigan Technology Services offers Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand). MOC On-Demand is brought to you by the people who write the software and is based on the same official courseware that is used in our instructor-led training. MOC On-Demand includes video, hands-on labs, exercises, reading and knowledge checks. Students stream on-demand content at their convenience and work through the materials at their own pace.
- Authored by Experts – In-depth technical content authored by the experts who wrote the software
- Microsoft Official – Based on the same Microsoft Official Curriculum used in instructor-led training
- Guided eLearning – A self-directed modular course structure that adapts to your learning needs and style
- Hands On – Includes the live Microsoft hands-on labs environment
- Anytime, Anywhere – Microsoft hosted and streamed, delivered on-demand by engaging instructors
Broaden your knowledge of Cisco, Red Hat, Microsoft and VMware technologies through interactive e-learning courses that allow you to study as often as you want, at your own pace and on your own time. With a collection of hands-on tutorials, these e-learning courses will provide you with the flexibility and convenience that you need to advance your career, skills and knowledge. Whether you are looking for certification preparation or to gain more knowledge on a particular topic, these e-learning courses are perfect for learners who prefer self-study.
Advantages of e-learning include…
- Work at your own pace and on your own time
- Around-the-clock access to content
- Self-paced courses allow you to set individualized objectives
- Reduced travel time and travel costs