Microsoft System Center Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led PowerShell training. The training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States, or if you prefer, instructor led live online.
Several of the System Center classes we offer are listed below. Detailed outlines are available…
If you don’t see a System Center class that you need call us at 248-489-0408 and we will get you your requested information.
- Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune Learn how to configure and manage clients and devices by using Microsoft System Center v1511 Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, and their associated site systems. You will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage software, client health, hardware and software inventory, applications, and integration with Intune in this 5-day course.
- Administering System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Learn how to configure and manage client devices and servers using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. Learn how to deploy software updates, analyze data, manage and protect software packages, deploy operating systems, troubleshoot sites and much more in this 5-day class.
- Advanced Configuration Manager Get expert instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing clients and devices by using Microsoft System Center v1511 Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, and their associated site systems.
- Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Get detailed instruction and hands-on practice planning and deploying Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and its associated site systems.
- Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune Get expert instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing clients and devices by using Microsoft System Center v1511 Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, and their associated site systems.Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center.
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Learn how to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure and utilize Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate a Microsoft server infrastructure.
- System Center 2012 Operations Manager In this 5-day course, learn how to evaluate, install and configure Hyper-V Server and manage a virtual environment by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
- System Center 2012 Orchestrator Get the knowledge necessary to design, deploy, and maintain Microsoft’s System Center 2012 Orchestrator
- System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2 Accelerated Learn how to use all the new features in System Center 2012 Operations Manager (SCOM) R2 including Widgets, Application Platform Monitoring, Network Device Monitoring in this new 5-day accelerated class format.
- Deploy and Manage Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 using ConfigMgr, WDS and MDT Learn to build and customize real-world deployment solutions using System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2012 R2 SP1 (SCCM 2012 R2 SP1), WDS and MDT in this hands-on course. The absolute Windows deployment and management training with a focus on MDT and ConfigMgr, where you pick the track to follow during four intense days!
Earlier versions of System Center taught upon request.
For additional System Center information and details on other Microsoft Server classes contact Michigan Technology Services. 248-489-0408