Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 courses. The Windows training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States, or if you prefer, instructor led live online.
Several of the Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 classes that we offer are listed below. Detailed outlines are available…
If you don’t see a Windows class that you need call us at 248-489-0408 and we will get you your requested information.
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10Learn how to install, configure and implement Windows 10 in this 5-day hands-on course.
- Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise ServicesLearn how to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large environments in this 5-day hands-on course.
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10Get the skills needed for Windows 10 Enterprise Desktop Support Technicians who support users running Windows 10 clients and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations inside a Windows domain environment.
- Configuring Windows 8.1Get hands-on experience with Windows 8 / 8.1. Learn how to install, upgrade and manage storage by creating and optimizing file-system performance. Work with SkyDrive, Hyper-V and PowerShell v3. You will also configure networking in IPv4, IPv6 and wireless networks and much more in this Windows 8 / 8.1 class.
- Supporting Windows 8 .1Learn how to plan, implement and managing Windows 8 including configuring cloud services with Windows Itune and security implementation and recovery solutions in this 5-day hands on course.
Windows 7 Installation and Configuration
- Administering and Maintaining Windows 7
- Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 in the Enterprise
- Windows 7 Deployment
- Windows 7 Desktop SupportThis course is intended for Windows 7 desktop support technicians who currently resolve Tier 1 and 2 problems on enterprise computers running Windows 7, as well as experienced support technicians seeking to expand their troubleshooting skills for Windows 7. Note that this course is not an introduction to Windows 7.