Citrix Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led Citrix training through a partnership with a Citrix Authorized Learning Center. The training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States, or if you prefer, instructor led live online.
There are multiple Citrix courses available:
- CXD-203: Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6Learn how to successfully manage, monitor, support and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7.6 solution. In addition, you will learn to grow the implementation to accommodate changes in your environment.
- CXD-300: Deploying App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6Learn how to deploy a complete Citrix hosted XenServer and XenDesktop 7.6 application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 environment in this hands-on 5-day course.
- CSF-201: Citrix ShareFile Enterprise EssentialsLearn the skills required to implement ShareFile components including the ShareFile for Windows client, XenApp and XenDesktop client and StorageZones in this 2-day course.
- CXA-301: Citrix XenApp 6.5 Advanced Administration
- CMB-300: Deploy and Manage XenApp-XenDesktop 7.6 Fast Track OverviewThis course provides students an accelerated path to obtain the skills required to successfully deploy and support a complete Citrix hosted application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
- CNS-207: Implementing Citrix NetScaler 11 for App and Desktop Solutions
- CNS-222: NetScaler for Apps and DesktopsLearn the skills to implement NetScaler essentials, NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features in this 5-day course.
- CXD-400: Designing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenDesktop 7.xLearn how to integrate NetScaler Gateway with XenApp and XenDesktop in this 5-day course.
- CXD-301: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Advanced Concepts – Optimizing the End User ExperienceIn this 2-day course, students will learn how to optimize an environment to deliver a great user experience.
- CXD-302: XenApp and XenDesktop Advanced Concepts – TroubleshootingIn this course students learn how to troubleshoot complex end user and infrastructure issues through the use of support tools, Insight Services, and the PowerShell SDK.
- CXD-230: XenApp and XenDesktop 7.7 and 7.8 Release TrainingLearn how to get the most out of XenApp and XenDesktop 7.7 and 7.8 in this 2-day course.
- CXD-105: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Help Desk SupportLearn to manage Help Desk support of XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x in this 2-day course.
- CXA-206-1: Citrix XenApp 6.5 Basic AdministrationLearn to install, configure & manage Citrix XenApp applications for Windows Server 2008 R2. This 5-day course is frequently available online with Remote Live™
- CXS-203: Citrix XenServer 6 Administration
- CXS-300: Citrix XenServer 6.5 SP1 AdministrationLearn the skills necessary to configure and administer a XenServer 6.5 SP1 environment in this 5-day course.
- CNS-220: Citrix NetScaler Traffic ManagementLearn the skills to implement NetScaler components and NetScaler Traffic Management features in this 5-day course.
- CNS-301: Citrix NetScaler 11 Advanced ImplementationLearn to manage, configure and monitor advanced features and components of Citrix NetScaler 11 in this advanced 5-day course.
- CNS-208: Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Essentials for ACE Migration
- CXM-202: Managing and Supporting Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile
- CXM-303: Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile 10Learn how to install, configure, and integrate components in a Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise XenDesktop in this 5-day course.