DevOps Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led DevOps training through a relationship with a DevOps Registered Education Partner. The training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States, or if you prefer, instructor led live online.
What is DevOps training?
DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
There are several DevOps courses available:
- DevOps FoundationThe sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps. The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses.
- DevOps Technical Training
- Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®The sixteen (16) hour instructor-led class provides an introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects.
- Certified Agile Process Owner®The sixteen (16) hour course describes process owner responsibilities and provides the education needed to oversee the design, reengineering and improvement of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes; particularly in the context of Agile Service Management.
- DevOps Using Visual Studio TFS 2015 This 3-day instructor led course aims to help you achieve some of the key goals of DevOps namely reducing friction, increasing velocity and increasing value to your customers.
Who should take DevOps training?
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management, particularly those in an enterprise environment
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of DevOps principles
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile service design environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the concepts involved in interfacing Agile and DevOps
- Individuals who require an understanding of the culture changes associated with adopting DevOps
DevOps Foundation® is a registered trade mark of the DevOps Institute
For complete DevOps course outlines and pricing information contact Michigan Technology Services. 248-489-0408