Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator – ACS-CF Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF) training, as well as other Agile and Scrum courses, through a partnership with a Scrum Alliance authorized Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Path to CSP educator with extensive Agile and Scrum experience.
In a pre-Covid world our training would take place at our location in the Farmington Hills/Novi area, 20 miles outside of Detroit, or at your location anywhere around the world. Our Agile workshops and Agile coaching sessions are now offered both online/virtually, reducing your need to travel, as well as in-person.
Note that while many CST’s fly into metro Detroit to deliver a class, and then leave, we live here and support the local Agile community. We continue to sponsor regional Agile conferences and local Agile and Scrum meetups. We have strong ties to Agile companies in the metro Detroit area. We have successfully run numerous advanced Agile workshops before for a number of Advanced Certified ScrumMasters and Product Owners.
What is Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator – ACS-CF training?
Facilitation supports groups of people as they collaborate, create, and make decisions. The Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF) course provides training for anyone interested in developing their facilitation mindset and knowledge while learning from experienced agile practitioners. Completing this course is also a way forward on the path for those who want to become Certified Agile Coaches. Facilitation is one of the many tools essential to coaching, and this course will equip you to develop and hone the skill.
Our Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator – ACS-CF workshop is a two-day deep dive into the world of Agility, facilitation and the role of a professional coach.
Learning Objectives – Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator – ACS-CF
• Discover what a facilitator is and what they do
• Practice the mindset of a neutral facilitator
• Learn how to facilitate teams through conflict
• Understand the needs of different teams
• Apply the skillset before, during, and after a facilitation event.
Who should take our – Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator – ACS-CF workshop?
Make sure all voices are heard. Establish psychological safety. Create better meetings. If you’re passionate about facilitation, the ACS-CF course lets you follow your passion so you can make a real difference. Many careers, industries, and teams need people who know how to facilitate.
The ACS-CF course is right for:
• Anyone who wants to be an empowering and impactful facilitator
• Scrum masters on the path to Certified Scrum Professional® – ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM)
• Agilists on the path to Certified Agile Coach® (CEC or CTC)
• Anyone interested in growing their career with facilitation skills
• Anyone who believes in happier teams and better meetings
Benefits of joining our – Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator – ACS-CF workshop
• Deep dive of an in-demand skill that goes beyond technique alone and explores the mindset of a facilitator
• Live, immersive facilitation practice
• Scrum Alliance-approved agile instructors delivering the material
• Membership with a global organization
• Participants are eligible for 16 PMI PDUs (Professional Development Units) and 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs.
• Contributes to evidence of facilitation experience when you apply to become a CEC or CTC
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as ScrumMaster or Product Owner to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator – ACS-CF certification.
Our next Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator – ACS-CF class will be Monday and Tuesday, June 12-13, 2023. The regular course fee is $1,495/student, but early enrollment prior to May 22 will be $1,295/student.
Our following Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator – ACS-CF class will be Thursday and Friday, July 13-14, 2023. The regular course fee is $1,495/student, but early enrollment prior to June 22 will be $1,295/student.
Anu Smalley will teach our advanced ACS-CF workshops. She is a Certified Scrum Trainer and Certified Enterprise Coach with extensive Agile and Scrum experience.
Want a ACS-CF workshop for your team in Michigan? Or anywhere in the US….
Private classes for groups are available upon request. Call 248-489-0408 for details.
For complete Agile and Scrum course outlines and pricing information contact Michigan Technology Services. 248-489-0408