Microsoft Project 2013: Level 2Training with Michigan Technology Services
This 1 day instructor-led course is designed to familiarize you with the advanced features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 so that you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment. Students will learn to manage the project environment and task structures, generate project views and produce project reports. Training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, where you will sit in a room with one of our instructors, onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States, or if you prefer, instructor led live online.
Students taking this course are responsible for managing projects in a work environment. This includes creating and maintaining project plans.
This course is also for students seeking to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft Office Project 2013 certification.
For complete Project Management course outlines and pricing information on other Project Management classes or to request a class date contact Michigan Technology Services. 248-489-0408
To ensure your success in this course, you should be able to create a new project plan, manage time in a project plan, manage tasks in a project plan, manage resources in a project plan, and share a project plan. Microsoft Project 2013: Level 1 will satisfy the prerequisites.
Detailed Course Outline
- Topic A: Link Projects
- Topic B: Baseline a Project
- Topic C: Work with Custom Fields
- Topic A: Change a Task List
- Topic B: Create a Network Diagram
- Topic C: Manage the Critical Path
- Topic D: Use Lag and Lead
- Topic E: Analyze Earned Value
- Topic A: Use View Commands
- Topic B: Use Existing Views
- Topic C: Create Custom Views
- Topic D: Format and Share the Timeline View
- Topic A: Use Existing Reports
- Topic B: Create Custom Reports
- Topic C: Export Visual Reports